For an ambitious person eager for career advancement, local trains just don't get you there fast enough. Much better to ride on the high-speed rails!
- The fast track is a rapid way to achieve success or other goals.
- fast track とは、成功したり、その他の目標を達成したりするための早道、つまり、出世街道のことです。
- Jenny has an advanced degree from Berlitz University and is absolutely brimming with talent and confidence. She's clearly on the fast track to becoming a partner.
- (advertisement for a business school)
Our MBA programs will put you on a fast track to the top!
- The government is offering immigrants fast-track citizenship in return for two-years of service in the military.
- Is there a fast-track system for processing patent applications?
Much success to you today!