- If something happens around the clock, it continues throughout the day and night without stopping.
- around the clock は、止まることなく、昼も夜も続いている、という意味です。
- Ever since the system went down, we've been working around the clock to fix the problem and bring the system back online.
- Our offices will be operating around the clock in order to handle all the extra work during the year-end crunch.
- My new business requires around-the-clock attention, which means I have zero leisure time.
- When you open an account at Berlitz Securities, you'll have around-the-clock access to our team of financial specialists.
Time to clock out!